Once you’ve unboxed your new mobile phone, the next step would demand you to activate your device by inserting your new Xfinity Mobile SIM card. However, there are a lot more that you need to execute to make your device successfully activated. To ease your work, here we have come across the effective activation guide that will help you to learn how to activate your Xfinity Mobile Phone at xfinitymobile.com/activate.
So, if you are looking for the simplest Xfinity device activation steps, you can rely on this page and get your phone functional.
Things You Require Before Activation –
Here is a bunch of things that you need to have to begin the activation:
- Your Xfinity Mobile Phone
- Xfinity Mobile SIM Card
- A charger for your device
- A high-speed internet connection, and that’s all you need!
Note: Please ensure that your new phone is turned off in order to activate it successfully.
Activate Your Device at xfinitymobile.com/activate –
You will be glad to know that the complete activation process will only be summed up by following the 4 easy steps (mentioned below). Let’s proceed further with the steps to understand how to activate your device online with the help of the official URL – www.xfinitymobile.com/activate.
Steps to Follow –
- Unbox Your Received Parcel – To begin with the process, first, unbox your recently received Xfinity Mobile Phone and Xfinity SIM card with other accessories such as charger, SIM Card inserter tool, and some booklets and guides. Now, you must find your device in a switch-off mode, hence, you are advised to keep it in the same mode until the activation process gets completed.
- Insert Xfinity Mobile SIM Card on your phone: Now, put the SIM card into your Xfinity device (Mobile Phone) and make sure it is placed in the right place. In case, you don’t know how to do that then make sure to follow all the instructions given in the box. (For people who are hoping to use the new Xfinity SIM card on their old Xfinity Mobile Phone, they can still use the phone by replacing the old SIM card. Simply, replace your old SIM with the new SIM card that comes with your kit. Once you have activated your service and made a payment, call 1-800-XFINITY from any phone and we’ll complete the rest.
- Pay a visit to xfinitymobile.com/activate: Once you insert the SIM Card, you need to access the official activation link xfinity.com/activate on your other smart device. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the authorized URL (as given above).
- On the main page, enter the login credentials such as – Email Address or Username or Mobile Number and then enter the Xfinity Password in the given space.
- After typing the details, tap the “Sign In” option to complete the process. (For people who are new to the site and don’t have an account already, can create their account online.
- Next, choose your Xfinity Phone to activate the same.
Right after completing the log-in process, you might wish to transfer your current phone number. For that, you will need to provide a few details such as – account details of your previous carrier, PIN, and your past bills. On the other hand, if you want to activate your new number, tap the “I want a new number” option. After that, Xfinity will provide you a new number all at once.
- All Set to “Activate” By Tap On The Button: Finally, this is the last stage where you need to tap on the “Activate” button to complete the process successfully. A confirmation mail with the successful Activation link will be sent to you in the meantime.
What’s next to do? Simply switch on your device and wait for a few seconds to enjoy the best and fastest 4G and 5G LTE network with 20M secure hotspots.
Facing Xfinity Mobile Activation Problems? Contact The Officials Today!
At any point, if you are experiencing some major technical fault with the service while activating your device, contact the officials at xfinitymobile.com/support. Follow these easy steps to reach the professionals.
- Turn on your device – pc or laptop and visit the official support page.
- Here, you will be asked to enter your query by using the “Search Support” box.
- Get all your answers related to Coverage & Network, Device, Plan & Billing, Getting Started, and Account queries.