Getting installed Britbox on Roku is a dream for many, as the platform allows you to stream several British on-demand contents similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. But, if you are a newbie, it’s kinda difficult for you to access the Britbox exclusive content stream on your favorite Roku media player, as the process demands to execute some steps to watch Britbox shows and movies. However, to crosscut your research work, here we have presented a useful guide on how to install Britbox on a Roku device. Just a few simple steps and you are done with the process.
But before executing the installation and Britbox Roku activation steps, let’s get into the details about the paid-for streaming service of Britbox.
About Britbox Subscriptions
BritBox is a streaming service, created by the BBC and ITV, providing over 1,500 hours of British television with no commercial interruptions. Whether it’s the latest episode of an international smash-hit show like Doctor Who or Strictly Come Dancing, or a classic Masterpiece drama series such as Foyle’s War, fill your spare time with binge-worthy box sets and addictive programs you can watch on any screen.
Talking about the Britbox Subscription, the platform costs you £5.99/ month and lets you stream HD videos with the option of “multiple screens and devices”. In case you are not so sure about the services, then take the 7-day free trial to get to know more about the services. The best part about the SUBSCRIPTION plan is that you can cancel anytime and the company won’t charge you any hidden charges.
Smart Digital Players Eligible To Support Britbox
You will be glad to know that Britbox is now available to stream an extensive collection of British content on multiple smart devices like –
- Roku Media Player (All models with updated versions)
- Apple TV
- PC/ Laptops/ Tablets
- Smartphones (Both Android and iOS)
How to Install Britbox on Roku – A Guide To Follow
After so many requests from the users, finally, BritBox is available on Roku, so you can easily watch your favorite British shows with the best possible look and sound. Follow this easy guide to install Britbox on Roku devices.
- Start by turning on your Roku device and then connect it with your Smart TV installed at home.
- After turning it on, go to the Roku Home, and select Streaming Channels.
- After choosing Streaming Channels you will be directed to the Roku Channel Store.
- Now, type Britbox in the search box and hit the Search button using the virtual keyboard.
- From the obtained results, select the Britbox app and then click Add channel from the downloaded application info page.
- This will begin the installation process of the Britbox Roku channel app.
- There you go! The installed Britbox application is now installed on your device.
Steps to Activate Britbox on Roku Device
After concluding the installation is complete, it’s time to proceed further to execute the Britbox app activation process on Roku.
Step 1: Launch the installed app of Britbox on Roku.
Step 2: This will lead to the display of the channel activation code on the screen.
Step 3: Access the web browser from any of your devices, either a PC/ Tablet/ Laptop or smartphone, and enter https://www.britbox.com/roku in the address bar.
Step 4: On the britbox.com/roku page, enter the activation code that you got earlier and click Next to proceed further.
Step 5: Click Activate and then complete the process by login into your Britbox account on Roku with the right credentials.
Benefits of Installing and Activating Britbox on Roku –
If you’re a fan of British programming, then BritBox is a service to watch. Below are some of the most astounding features associated with the BritBox streaming app. Have a look at them:
- Choose from some of the best British shows of all time, including classic Doctor Who episodes, and the latest releases. The BritBox streaming app brings out the biggest collection of British TV content from the BBC and ITV.
- A wide range of classic comedies, lifestyle shows, documentaries, dramas, and historical broadcasts is now accessible with the platform.
- Plus, you can enjoy all of this programming on your big screen using Roku streaming devices. Watch live and on-demand content with no hidden fees or sign up costs.
To Conclude Everything
Britbox is available in the broad media network for the people of the US and Canada. Hence, if you are living outside the US or Canada and want to stream Britbox, you can go with the option to use a VPN on Roku to bypass geo-restrictions.