While a free trial offer may seem attractive, the real reason you should cancel Disney Plus is because of the hidden fees they add. Disney Plus typically adds a $7 monthly rental fee for its Plus account. Plus members also pay an additional $9 per month for access to unlimited content on the Disney Jr. app and a $10 per month fee for using the On Deck app (which streams shows on the ABC broadcast network). If you already subscribe to an existing streaming service such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, Prime Instant Video, or Amazon Prime Instant Video this would be a costless addition to your family’s consumption of video content.
What makes Disney Plus unique is that it offers its users a premium experience with thousands of existing movies and shows (including many in SD) for only $8.99 a month – a savings of over 60% off the standard retail price of $11.99. Disney Plus also allows users to pre-order a limited number of movies and TV shows and allows them access to exclusive new shows online before they’re available in theatres. A Disney Plus subscriber can access 3D Blu-rays and 3D digital downloads with no extra fee, as well as unlimited access to thousands of songs from catalogs owned by the company. The only catch is that unlike other premium streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu Plus, Disney Plus is not available on iOS or Android devices.
How To Cancel Your Disney Plus Subscription On Roku?
Using your Roku account, you may purchase a Disney Plus subscription from the Roku Channel Store. It is important to understand how to cancel a Disney Plus subscription on Roku. The monthly cost of the Disney Plus Subscription is $6.99, and the annual cost is $69.99. It allows you limitless content downloads for offline streaming. The material is available for streaming in 4K UHD and HDR resolution. To prevent costs, the Disney Plus subscription must be terminated at the appropriate time. The subscription purchased through the Roku Channel Store can be canceled both on the Roku device and on the Roku website.
Steps To Easily Cancel Your Disney Plus On Roku TV Subscription
Using the Roku website
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser on your computer or laptop.
- Sign in to your Roku account by going to the Roku website.
- When you select Manage your Subscriptions, it displays the channels or applications that you have subscribed to.
- To terminate your membership, go to the Disney Plus app and select Unsubscribe.
- Confirm the subscription cancellation.
Get On the Roku Device
- Start Roku by pressing the home button on the remote.
- Choose Streaming channels and look for the Disney Plus app.
- To access the settings, use the remote’s * button.
- Select Manage subscription from the list of available choices.
- Cancel your Disney Plus membership on Roku by selecting Cancel subscription.
- Tap Done after clicking Cancel Subscription again to finalize the cancellation.
Instructions Of Cancellation of Disney Plus Subscription
- If you acquired the membership through the Disney Plus website, you must cancel it through the website exclusively.
- Launch Google Chrome and navigate to the Disney Plus website.
- Please sign in to your Disney Plus account.
- Select Billing Information and then click Cancel Subscription.
- To confirm the cancellation of your subscription, tap Complete Cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):-
Q. How much does Disney Plus cost?
A: In Canada, Disney Plus, which starts today, costs $8.99 per month or $89.99 per year. This includes access to Fox, Pixar, Marvel, and National Geographic content, as well as the ability to watch on numerous devices.
Q. Is Disney Plus included with Amazon Prime?
A: The answer is no, unfortunately. However, Disney Plus Is Cheaper, but It Doesn’t Come with Amazon Prime.
Q. How can I obtain free Disney Plus?
A: You may access the service for free for six months if you join up for either the Start Unlimited or the Do More Unlimited plans. You can receive Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu (with commercials) for free if you join up for the Play More Unlimited or Get More Unlimited plans.
We’ve covered how to cancel your Disney Plus subscription on Roku. To avoid a technical problem, cancel the membership one day before the subscription due date. After canceling your subscription, you may still enjoy the material on Disney Plus until the expiration date.