If you’re looking for some great entertainment alternatives to cable news networks, then ROKU has great news for you. TNT is available on your favorite devices via the Internet on any platform including Roku, Apple TV and Chromecast. However, this app doesn’t only provide you with news and information it also offers a channel that lets you watch TNT content anywhere you want including on other platforms like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu Plus. With access to over 100 channels along with exclusive shows, the only thing holding you back from experiencing this network is yourself.
Get TNT on Roku For Binge-Worthy Experience
If you’re bored with your traditional TV service and want something that offers additional original programming and educational segments, pay-TV service TNT can help. The popular satellite TV channel offers a variety of entertainment options for those who want to catch up on a show or catch up with an expert in a field they’re interested in. The basic package at TNT offers viewers content from major networks like HBO, NBC, CBS, FOX, ABC, and more. In addition, viewers can access over 100 original series and movies that are available on-demand as well as hit TV specials produced by TNT Studios.
How to Add TNT Channel to Roku
- To begin with, the procedure, switch on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the Search option in the Roku menu. It will be there at the top of the screen.
- Now, in the search box type ’Watch TNT’ using the virtual keyboard.
- You will get a list of results related to it. Choose the channel from the list of suggestions.
- You will be taken to the next page. Sit tight for the channel to be added after clicking Add channel.
- After you’ve added it. Just click Go to Channel to start it. You are almost there now!
- Voila! You have added Watch TNT on Roku successfully. You can enjoy all your favorite shows now.
How to Enable TNT on Roku
- To start with, firstly launch the previously installed Watch TNT channel on your Roku device.
- You will be asked to sign in using your account credentials. After signing in you will receive an activation code on your screen. Take note of the activation code.
- Go to tntdrama.com/activate/roku or tntdrama.com/activate on your separate mobile phone or PC browser. Please make sure that your device is connected to a strong internet connection.
- Once the site opens, you have to enter the activation code you received and press the Submit button.
- Now, you have to sign in with your TV provider’s account. Please enter the credentials carefully.
- The media content will be displayed on the TNT channel on Roku once you have logged in.
Note: If the channel has not been updated, restart it to view the changes.
A Different Way to Activate TNT on Roku
If you could not discover TNT in your Roku channel store, your Roku device most likely has to be updated to the most recent firmware. TNT may also be screen-mirrored from a smartphone or PC to a streaming device.
- To start with this procedure, install the ‘Play TNT’ app from the Google Play Store. You can search for it in the search bar provided.
- Once you are on that page, you have to swipe down to reveal the notification panel.
- In the notification panel, you have to select the Cast option from the drop-down menu.
- After choosing the Cast option you will see a list of devices. Choose your Roku device from that list of options.
- After completing the procedure here now, open the Watch TNT application. Next, you will be asked to sign in using your TV provider’s credentials. Enter all the information carefully.
- You are done! Now, you can stream any video on your Roku device and enjoy viewing it.
How to Stream TNT on Roku Without a Cable Box
To access TNT on any gadget, you must have a current cable TV subscription to the TNT network. If you’re not using one, there are numerous subscription-based streaming platforms on Roku that you may use to watch TNT. These were some of the services that provide TNT streaming.
- Hulu Plus + Live TV
- YouTube TV is a video-sharing service.
- AT&T TELEVISION
- Sling TV is a subscription-based television service.
Worth noting: If you are a first-time user of these programs, you can take advantage of the service’s free trial period.