This article will help you with the TVOne activation process for Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, PS4, and Xbox One via tvone.tv/activate.
The TVOne app can be downloaded on Android, iOS, and Roku platforms to enjoy amazing content anytime, anywhere. Once the app is downloaded on your device, you just need to finish a simple activation process and the app will be ready to use.
- 1 Activate TV One App on Any Device using tvone.tv/activate
Activate TV One App on Any Device using tvone.tv/activate
Follow the steps to Install and Activate TVOne TV app on your any streaming device. Select your device and follow the complete steps.
Activate TV One on Apple TV
For watching TVOne on your Apple TV, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Apple App Store on your Apple TV.
- Search for the TVOne app and click the ‘Get’ button to download the same.
- Launch the app on your device and sign in to your TVOne account. You will see an activation code on the screen.
- Go to the activation link at tvone.tv/activate from your PC or mobile device.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and complete the activation process.
TVOne on Amazon Fire TV
Guide to Activate the TVOne app on your Amazon Fire TV using the following steps:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and navigate to the Amazon Apps & Games Store. Log into your Amazon account.
- Search for the TVOne app in the Amazon Store and install it.
- After the installation is done, open the app and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, visit tvone.tv/activate from a different device. Enter the activation code.
- The next page will appear, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Activate TV One on Android TV
The steps mentioned below will help you in activating the TVOne app on your Android TV:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV and look for the TVOne app.
- Select the app from the search results and click on the ‘Install’ button.
- After successful installation, open the app and an activation code will be generated.
- Go to the tvone.tv/activate link and enter the code in the given field.
- Once the activation is successful, stream your favorite TVOne content on your TV.
The activation process will be similar for all Android Smart TVs.
Activate TV One on Roku
You can watch the TVOne content on your Roku device after completing the activation process through the following process:
- Turn on the Roku device and press the ‘Home’ button on the remote.
- Go to the ‘Streaming Channels’ section.
- Search for the TVOne app and select the app. Click the ‘Add the Channel’ button to start the download process.
- Once the app is installed, open it. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, visit tvone.tv/activate and enter the activation code in the provided space.
- Complete the activation process to enjoy TVOne on your Roku device.
Activate TV One on Xbox One
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate TVOne on your Xbox One device:
- Search for the TVOne app on your Xbox device.
- Select the app from the search results and start the download procedure.
- Once the download is complete, go to the Xbox menu and click the ‘Activate Channel’ option.
- Select your TV provider and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, from your PC or mobile device, go to tvone.tv/activate. Enter the activation code in the provided space and complete the process by following on-screen prompts.
Activate TV One on PS4
You can watch the TVOne content on your PlayStation 4. Follow the activation process carefully:
- Turn on the PS4 and go to the home screen.
- Select the TV option and click on ‘Video’.
- Now, download the TVOne app from the store.
- Once the download is done, open the app.
- Select your TV Provider and an activation code will appear.
- Go to tvone.tv/activate and enter the code in the provided space. Click the ‘Submit’ button and complete the process.
TV One code not working?
There are only a few reasons for the activation code not working. You can check these out. The solution is to uninstall the app and reinstall it to generate a new activation code. Here are the reasons:
- The activation code entered must be incorrect. Make sure you are entering the correct code.
- The activation code has a time limit. So, you need to use the code as soon as it is generated. Otherwise, it will expire.
TVOne offers a complete dose of entertainment to its viewers with a wide choice of movies, shows, documentaries, reality shows, lifestyle programs, and more. It focuses on the African American audience. Activate the app on your device and enjoy your favorite shows and movies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. TVOne App is not working on my device. Please provide some fixes.
If the TVOne app is not working, try these fixes:
- Check your internet connection.
- Close the app. Wait for some time and re-open the app and check if the issue is resolved.
- Press the Home and Power buttons together for 10 seconds and release.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. Install the older version of the app and see if the issue is resolved.
- The app may also freeze if multiple users are logged in at the same time.
- Sometimes, the app doesn’t load properly due to some server error. So, wait for a few minutes and access the app again.
You can always get in touch with customer support, in case the issue is not resolved.
Q. What is the cost of the TVOne app? Do I need a subscription to watch the content?
The TVOne app is free to download. Yes, you will require a subscription package from the participating TV provider to watch the content.
Q. What if I don’t have a TV Provider/ Cable connection? Can I still stream TVOne?
Yes, you can stream TVOne without cable connection/ TV Provider service through a streaming service viz. DIRECTV Stream and Philo. Get a subscription plan and enjoy your favorites.
Q. What is the cost of a DIRECTV Stream subscription to watch TVOne?
The best DIRECTV Stream subscription package to watch TVOne costs $69.99 per month with a five-day free trial.
Q. When are the shows rebroadcast?
You can check out the TVOne schedule at tvone.tv/schedule and check for the show rebroadcast.